OpenSesame is an online marketplace for training courses, with more than 20,000 courses from 250 different sellers. With OpenSesame, buyers can shop for courses from different sellers, preview courses, and read reviews before making a purchase. OpenSesame offers unprecendented flexibility in buying and using online training courses.
Buying Courses on OpenSesame
There are two easy ways to purchase courses from OpenSesame:
- eCommerce: Shop our elearning marketplace and purchase licenses for only the courses you need. Buy all the seats you need to advantage of volume discounts. With our simple ecommerce marketplace, OpenSesame makes purchasing elearning courses as simple and familiar as shopping on Amazon.com.
- Pay-Per-Use: Share your training objectives and the OpenSesame content team will create a curriculum of training courses to meet your goals. Load course licenses into your LMS and connect your learners with a wide array of training content. OpenSesame will bill your company monthly for only the courses you actually use. Use OpenSesame’s Pay-Per-Use pricing to access offer training without an expensive, long-term contract.
How to Take and Share Courses
There are three ways you can use courses from OpenSesame:
- Online: No LMS? No problem. You can open and view purchased courses on the OpenSesame website.
- CourseCloud™: Invite your employees to take purchased courses with a quick email. Track their progress and manage invitations in your OpenSesame dashboard.
- In your learning management system. OpenSesame has developed patent-pending technology that ensures that content will work in any LMS. Whether you already have an LMS or you need help setting one up, we can help you deliver and track training today.
All the courses you purchase from OpenSesame use the 12/12 license, which gives learners 12 months to start a course, and - once they’ve opened it - 12 months to finish. The license will run independently for each learner, giving you the flexibility to use licenses when you need them.
No Contracts, No Waste
OpenSesame just works. We have the courses you need to train your employees, with no minimum purchases, annual commitments or long-term contracts. Get started using OpenSesame to meet your training objectives instantly.
(Image Source: Hokkey's Flickr)