Facilitation Core Skills
- Define role of the facilitator; describe and demonstrate core skills in action
Everyone who manages a project, leads a team or conducts meetings needs to possess group process skills. Unfortunately, not everyone has the time or opportunity to attend lengthy workshops. This elearning program has been created to efficiently and effectively communicate the essential core skills of facilitation, to busy professionals.
- The program is organized into ten lessons.
- Each lesson isolates a single, important technique.
- Each core skill is demonstrated in a group setting.
- Theoretical models are clearly and simply explained.
- Interactive exercises and structured practice activities accompany each lesson.
- Each lesson is supported by downloadable workbook pages.
- The program is linked to an on-line bookstore featuring recommended further reading.
- A final test allows learners to receive a certificate of completion.
- The course includes a free package to conduct a one-day post-elearning practice workshop: trainer notes, slides, workbook, handouts and license of unlimited use.
This course is the first step in the 1-2-3 Facilitation Skills process:
1) The facilitation skills online elearning program consists of 10lessons in the essential core skills. This fully narrated program features over 40 video clips demonstrating both good and bad techniques. The course takes from 3 to 5 hours to complete. Features interactive exercises and a final test.
2) All groups enrolled in the online course
automatically receive the post-elearning workshop package free of charge. Includes trainer notes, a workbook, slides, handouts and a license for unlimited use. Can be conducted by any in-house trainer. Designed for groups of six, with a suggested maximum of 24 per class.
3) Upon completion of the practice workshop
ask graduates to pick a partner. Partners take turn observing each other using the Facilitation Skills Inventory (FSI) (Participant materials cost $22.00 ea).
- For help or to ask more questions about Facilitation Core Skills by Facilitation Tutor click the "Live Help" in the bottom right, or feel free to call us at (503) 808-1268
- See courses similar to Facilitation Core Skills or see more courses by Facilitation Tutor
- This course is found in Business Skills