How to Manage Your Time Effectively
- Develop a culture of planning, preparation, and prevention.
- Eliminate distractions from top priorities.
- Focus your time where you can make a difference.
In this FranklinCovey course, you'll learn to eliminate the unimportant distractions in your life to focus on the important tasks and use your time effectively. It's up to you to decide whether to spend time on important things or merely on the "fires". This course will show you how to distinguish between important things and urgent things in order to prioritize effectively and invest your time where it really counts.
This course will introduce a quadrant system to help learners diagnose the priority level of key tasks and use the quadrant system to address key questions, such as:
- What specific activities in each quadrant are you engaging in?
- How much time are you currently spending in each quadrant?
- Are you spending too much time on unimportant things?
- How can you plan your work better to stop wasting time?
The Time Matrix: How to Manage Your Time Effectively
We all choose how to spend every moment of our lives-on important things or on merely urgent things. In this course you will learn how to invest your time where it really counts.
This short self-paced, web-based, video-rich learning module from FranklinCovey starts with an engaging Hollywood-quality video, followed by powerful introspective questions. The course also includes a goal setting form as well as other tools and resources to help you implement behavior change.
This influential course is ideal for individuals looking to make improvements in the competency of personal productivity.
Included in these bundles
- For help or to ask more questions about How to Manage Your Time Effectively by Franklin Covey click the "Live Help" in the bottom right, or feel free to call us at (503) 808-1268
- See courses similar to How to Manage Your Time Effectively or see more courses by Franklin Covey
- This course is found in Business Skills, Time Management