An Introduction to Cards & Payments Regulation - Part 2
- Identify the main types of cards and payments laws, rules and regulations which affect the industry
- Describe what each of these regulations are, what they are for and whom they affect
- Recognise how these regulations may affect you
This training course offers an interactive slideshow with audio and graphics to help ensure takers have a great understanding of the content. The introduction to cards and payments regulation pt. 2 course defines what the Card Scheme Rules are and why they're important. It also, identifies the Credit Card Act and how it effect the cards and payments industry.
This e-learning module is aimed at those wanting to understand how regulation affects the cards and payments industry.
This is the second part of a two part training course which looks at the major types of cards and payments regulations and how they affect those working in the industry. Course content includes:
- The Card Scheme Rules
- PCI DSS
- The Credit Card Act
This course is aimed at anyone who is interested in learning about the payments card industry and how it is affected by regulation. This course is appropriate for those who are new to cards, as well as those who are experienced but need an overview of the main cards and payments regulations.
The course includes videos, quizzes and has downloadable resources with useful links.
- For help or to ask more questions about An Introduction to Cards & Payments Regulation - Part 2 by Insight - Cards and Payments Training click the "Live Help" in the bottom right, or feel free to call us at (503) 808-1268
- See courses similar to An Introduction to Cards & Payments Regulation - Part 2 or see more courses by Insight - Cards and Payments Training
- This course is found in Compliance, Credit Cards & PCI Compliance, Industry Specific