Navigate Successfully Through Turbulent Times
- Deal successfully with a changing and uncertainenvironment.
- Identify the unchanging core principles of theirsuccess.
In this course offered by FranklinCovey, we see how to navigate successfully through turbulent times. Today's environment is a lot like running the rapids of a swift river. Dr. Stephen R. Covey, author of "7 Habits of Highly Effective People", explains how to deal with the turmoil of change by anchoring yourself in unchanging principles.
- What "whitewater" do you face?
- What must you do differently to navigate successfully in this turbulent time?
- What is the changeless core of principles you are committed to that will sustain you through this "whitewater"?
Whitewater: Navigate Successfully Through Turbulent Times
Today's environment is a lot like running the rapids of a swift river. In this course Dr. Stephen R. Covey explains how to deal with the turmoil of change by anchoring yourself in unchanging principles.
This short self-paced, web-based, video-rich learning module from FranklinCovey starts with an engaging Hollywood-quality video, followed by powerful introspective questions. The course also includes a goal setting form as well as other tools and resources to help you implement behavior change.
This influential course is ideal for individuals looking to make improvements in the competency of managing change.
Included in these bundles
- For help or to ask more questions about Navigate Successfully Through Turbulent Times by Franklin Covey click the "Live Help" in the bottom right, or feel free to call us at (503) 808-1268
- See courses similar to Navigate Successfully Through Turbulent Times or see more courses by Franklin Covey
- This course is found in Business Skills, Managing Change
You may also like these courses
Stress is individual and subjective. To be able to cope with stress, we first need to recognize and understand what it is and when it can occur. The next step is to understand what short and long-term coping strategies are available and then develop your own personal coping strategies for dealing with stress.
Depending on the person and situation, you will learn to analyze the possible consequences of stress.
Developing your own personal...
Growing personal and organizational performance by planning for change; how to create and effectively communicate a change action plan; identifying reactions to change; becoming a change leader.
There are various ways of achieving goals, and it is important to know which route to choose to make progress. Your most important tool as a change leader is you and how innovative your plans are. Being able to better recognize your own style will encourage you to promote your zones of excellence. And being able to better recognize other people’s styles will allow you to grow your flexibility in terms of objectives, stakes, context, ap...
It is in the change leader’s interests to adopt a proactive approach.
This module/training course will learn about and apply methods of ensuring proactivity, and more.
Define a specific change objective in line with your goals and mission
Make others define their objectives
Step back and think about the positive and negative or unexpected consequences of the change you are planning
Be clear about your resources and your ...