The Service Cycle of a Restaurant
This course is offered by
Knowing what is hospitality management is not enough, as you will see from this course. This is the third module of the 'Base Course' hospitality training series. This particular module covers the service standards and identifies the service cycle of most food & beverage locations by providing you with some common scenarios of a guest’s experience through which you will gain a thorough understanding and appreciation of the full service cycle. This module focuses in particular on how the staff interacts with each other, and with the guests.
• What is the service cycle?
• Learn what service standards are in a restaurant
• Recognize different types of service
• Identify how to manage the guests expectations
• Understand how the staff should interact with each other and with the guests
This 45-minute hospitality-training course is complete with online quizzes and videos that make for an engaging, interactive, and memorable learning experience. By the end of this food service course, you will have the ability to provide quality customer service to your restaurant guests and recognize all aspects of the service Cycle. You will also know how you should be interacting with both your guests, and your fellow staff members.
This module outlines what service standards are and identifies the service cycle of most Food & Beverage locations. You will gain a full understanding and appreciation of the full service cycle of a typical restaurant with particular attention as to how the staff interacts with each other and the guest.
0 hr 45 min
- What is the service cycle?
- Learn what service standards are in a restaurant
- Recognize different types of service
- Identify how to manage the guests expectations
- Understand how the staff should interact with each other and with the guests