Don't feel insulted. This is vitally important. Cyber security isn't just for the IT Department. And if you don't know a computer port from an IP address, that can be remedied with some online security training.
Thieves are lurking out there in cyber space. Who needs to know about them? Ideally, every employee on a computer needs to know the basics so they can protect against such things—even with something as simple as a password that's both easy to remember and hard to crack.
Every employee should have some form of IT security training.
Key Training Concerns to Keep In Mind
- Corporate training needs to be easy, accessible and highly focused.
- Online training courses provide the best of all possible worlds.
- Such e-learning should allow the student to take the training at their own schedule and pace.
- Courses should allow students to pause training and come back to continue where they left off.
A business is only as secure as its weakest link. If even one employee practices unsafe cyber behavior, this provides a portal for jeopardizing the safety of the company's computer infrastructure and proprietary information. The last thing you want is for thieves to steal the company's "crown jewels."
With Open Sesame, cyber security has never been easier to obtain or more rewarding.
Key reasons why you should take your training with us:
- Thousands of courses from which to choose—from business to compliance.
- E-learning programs for companies of any size.
- Online availability—24/7.
- A marketplace of training choices—multiple vendors.
- E-learning courses that work in any LMS.
- Purchase just the courses you need, in the quantity you need.
- Shop with clear, by-the-course pricing.
- As easy to use as iTunes
- No commitments
Having so many vendors in one marketplace environment allows you to compare with greater ease.
And getting the training you need is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Enter the marketplace. Browse from a catalog of thousands of fresh e-learning courses. Find out more about the course sellers, read course reviews and preview courses. Shop the e-learning marketplace.
- No complicated contracts. Only buy what you need. Purchase courses by the seat or site license (unlimited use in your LMS for one year). Create your account to get started.
- Use courses in your LMS. After your purchase, merely load your course directly in your LMS. Your users' information will be tracked in your learning management system. Download a course to test in your LMS.
And if you have no time, we'll help you find what you need. Just let us know what your training and development goals are and we'll blueprint a training curriculum with a wide selection of top-notch course options for you to review.
We're here to give you the best in online security training. Simply click the preceding link for more information.