Sexual harassment is about selfishness.
Because of sexual harassment, training is needed to help employees recognize it for what it is and to help those who are victimized handle their situation properly and swiftly. Such harassment training is necessary so that everyone knows what it means and what will not be tolerated.
Key Training Concerns to Keep In Mind
- Corporate training needs to be easy, accessible and highly focused.
- Online training courses provide the best of all possible worlds.
- Such e-learning should allow the student to take the training at their own schedule and pace.
- Courses should allow students to pause training and come back to continue where they left off.
When a peer commits sexual harassment, they:
1. Make the victim uncomfortable in the work environment—even traumatized,
2. Create a hostile work environment even if what they say is subtle or implied, and
3. Disrupt the work environment, distracting from the work at hand.
When a supervisor or manager commits sexual harassment, they:
4. Set a bad example for others,
5. Take unfair advantage of their position of authority,
6. Jeopardize their own position, and
7. Threaten the integrity of the company.
With Open Sesame, sexual harassment training has never been easier to obtain or more effective.
Key reasons why you should take your training with us:
- Thousands of courses from which to choose—from business to compliance.
- E-learning programs for companies of any size.
- Online availability—24/7.
- A marketplace of training choices—multiple vendors.
- E-learning courses that work in any LMS.
- Purchase just the courses you need, in the quantity you need.
- Shop with clear, by-the-course pricing.
- As easy to use as iTunes
- No commitments
Having so many vendors in one marketplace environment allows you to compare with greater ease.
And getting the training you need is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Enter the marketplace. Browse from a catalog of thousands of fresh e-learning courses. Find out more about the course sellers, read course reviews and preview courses. Shop the e-learning marketplace.
- No complicated contracts. Only buy what you need. Purchase courses by the seat or site license (unlimited use in your LMS for one year). Create your account to get started.
- Use courses in your LMS. After your purchase, merely load your course directly in your LMS. Your users’ information will be tracked in your learning management system. Download a course to test in your LMS.
And if you have no time, we’ll help you find what you need. Just let us know what your training and development goals are and we’ll blueprint a training curriculum with a wide selection of top-notch course options for you to review.
We’re here to give you the best in sexual harassment training. Simply click the preceding link for more information.