Unearth new sustainability solutions and move people to respond. Moving to Action on Climate & Sustainability
Use group discussions around climate & sustainability to foster an exchange of ideas, and mobilize people to act. Offer a collection of TED ideas that explore the latest issues on climate and sustainability from leading experts
Use courses to…
- Power individual reflection
- The Ideas into Action framework in every course fuels both individual and group learning on these topics.
- Drive team discussions at scale
- Each TED course comes with a Discuss as a Team Guide and question prompt to enable team and small-group discussions (6-8 people).
- Guides provide facilitation tips to drive productive and respectful exchanges.
- Enable large-group and cohort discussions
- Each bundle also comes with the Discuss Anywhere Kit, to power larger group and cohort discussions on TED ideas.
- All materials are provided to equip discussion hosts to lead a session based on any TED Talk in the collection.