There are two kinds of stress. One kind makes us stronger. It challenges us and compels us to do better. The other kind can kill us. It changes our body chemistry and compromises our emotional stability.
While not all stress is bad, we need to be aware of the kind that is bad so we can take measures to reduce or eliminate the negative effects. The right stress training can help by introducting you to effective stress management techniques.
Key Training Concerns to Keep In Mind
- Corporate training needs to be easy, accessible and highly focused.
- Online training courses provide the best of all possible worlds.
- Such e-learning should allow the student to take the training at their own schedule and pace.
1. Don't feed stress. Overeating, drinking alcohol, taking drugs or smoking will only make things worse.
2. Don't be a wimp. If one source of stress is overwork, you've got to learn to say “no”.
3. Don't withdraw. Zoning out in front of the TV for hours or avoiding friends won't help with the stress.
4. Don't procrastinate. Putting things off is a surefire way to add to your stress—not alleviate it.
5. Don't offload your stress onto others. Angry outbursts or physical violence can create more stress for you.
6. Don't flood your time with busy work. This may seem to help in avoiding your problems, but stress needs a time-out and problems need to be faced.
From each of these, you learn what you should do.
With Open Sesame, stress management training has never been easier to obtain.
Key reasons why you should take your training with us:
- Thousands of courses from which to choose—from business to compliance.
- E-learning programs for companies of any size.
- Online availability—24/7.
- A marketplace of training choices—multiple vendors.
- Purchase just the courses you need, in the quantity you need.
Having so many vendors in one marketplace environment allows you to compare with greater ease.
And getting the training you need is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Enter the marketplace. Browse from a catalog of thousands of fresh e-learning courses. Find out more about the course sellers, read course reviews and preview courses. Shop the e-learning marketplace.
- No complicated contracts. Only buy what you need. Purchase courses by the seat or site license (unlimited use in your LMS for one year). Create your account to get started.
- Use courses in your LMS. After your purchase, merely load your course directly in your LMS. Your users' information will be tracked in your learning management system. Download a course to test in your LMS.
And if you have no time, we'll help you find what you need. Just let us know what your training and development goals are and we'll blueprint a training curriculum with a wide selection of top-notch course options for you to review.
We're here to give you the best in stress management training. Simply click the preceding link for more information.