The Future of Work Podcast
With companies across the globe developing plans to bring their workforce back to the office, David Perring, Director of Research, at Fosway Group, Europe’s #1 HR analyst, joins Mehdi Tounsi, Senior Regional Director, Europe at OpenSesame, for an extensive conversation around 4 main topics:
Hybrid Work, Workplace Wellbeing, Optimizing the Effectiveness of a Virtual Team, and Becoming an Agile Workforce.
Return to Work in a Hybrid Environment
- David and Mehdi discuss strategic ways you can create a hybrid work environment that keeps everyone connected, promotes talent development, and celebrates the culture you’ve built.
- Themes: mentoring, coaching, soft skills, behavior, interaction in the hybrid world
Length 12 min.
Mental Health and Workplace Wellbeing
- Learn how to maintain culture, develop good habits, and stay engaged while not always being present in the office
- Themes: diversity, sense of belonging, connecting with people, virtual onboarding, make the most out of face-to-face meetings
Length 8 min.
How to Maximize the Effectiveness of a Virtual Team
- Understand the effects on coaching and mentoring: How to give continuous feedback in virtual environments
- Themes: processes, learning to manage virtual teams, coordinating the office presence, change management, internal mobility
Length 9 min.
- Find out what’s trending in L&D and how you can use elearning content to drive behavior change in your organization
- Themes: agile organization, responding to change, performance management
Length 8 min