OpenSesame is the world’s marketplace for buying and selling online training courses. Whether you’re looking for a course for yourself or for your entire team, OpenSesame offers more than 20,000 courses in topics from compliance and safety to information technology and soft skills. You can find the courses you need to learn new skills and improve your hireability today.
While OpenSesame supports using courses in a learning management system or through email course delivery, if you’re an individual learner, we know you just want to get started taking your course today. Here’s how:
- Find the course(s) you want to take. There are two main ways to find the course you’re looking for. If you’d like to browse a wide selection of courses, click on the ‘Browse Courses’ button at the top of the page. You’ll be able to view a breakdown of our course catalog, organized by industry, safety regulation, compliance guidelines, skill set, software, and more. Click on any one of the subset categories to pull up a list of the specific courses you’re interested in.
Alternatively, if you already know exactly what you want, you can enter a few keywords into the search box and retrieve a custom list. You can use the tools on the left sidebar to further refine your search: you can sort your results by price range, length of course, target audience, etc.
- Purchase the course. Once you’ve found the course you want, add it to your cart. To get just one copy, click the orange “Buy for Myself” button. When you’re ready to check out, you’ll be asked to register. Then you’ll securely enter your payment information to complete your purchase.
- Take the course. When you’re ready to take your course, simply log in to your account with us. Hover your cursor over “My Account,” found in the top right corner of the page. Select “My Courses” from the drop-down menu. Click the “Take Course” button next to the course you want to work on. You’ll be able to take the whole course, including any interactive and quiz portions, right on OpenSesame.com.
- Create an account
- Purchase a course for yourself
- Go to my account>my courses>purchased courses
- Click “take course” next to your course
- View and interact with the course on OpenSesame
If you have more questions about taking courses on OpenSesame, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll have you learning in no time!