Computer hardware and software educates us, entertains us, and supports our businesses. From server farms running the “cloud” to ubiquitous mobile devices, technology forms the infrastructure of our society and our economy. As a result, the demand for information technology professionals who can keep systems running smoothly grows every day.
Whether you’re seeking a new career path or you’re already an IT professional, information technology is a hot field with growing demand, high salaries and a wide variety of employers.
According to Payscale.com, IT professionals with common certifications from Oracle, Microsoft and Cisco earn salaries in the $60,000 – $100,000 range. These are highly in-demand skills, and you can start adding yourself to this group of skilled professionals with training you pursue at home, on your own time.
OpenSesame is the world’s marketplace for buying and selling online training courses. That doesn’t mean we only have courses for big businesses – we have thousands of courses to help you add more skills to your resume and increase your marketability in the competitive technology sector.
OpenSesame has the courses you need to prepare for in-demand certifications like:
- Cisco certifications include CCDA, CCDP, CCENT, CCNA, CCIE and CCNP. These certifications prepare individuals for a career in computer networking. The certifications denote an individual’s talents in routing, switching, network design, network security, service providing and storage networking.
- Oracle database administrators create and maintain computer databases by using systems software. They are responsible for backing up data as well as managing security issues.
- The CompTIA family of certifications include CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, CASP, Server+, CTT+, Linux+, Project+, PDI+, CDIA+, CEP, CTP+, and Cloud Essentials. Each certification validates the specialization of a different topic in the computer industry.
- Red Hat certifications include RHCSA, RHCE, RHCSS, RHCDS, RHCA, RHVA, and JBCAA. These certifications verify the ability to install, configure, authorize, and secure Red Hat Linux systems.
- Microsoft Certifications like MCDST, MCITP, MCPD, MCSE and MCTS prepare you to become a software developer and an IT Professional using Microsoft systems and products.
As you pursue your career as an information technology professional, online training courses are an easy way to learn new skills, understand what will be presented in the exam material and take practice exams.