We are excited to announce that today we added a new ebook program, OpenSesame Books, to our marketplace.
With a catalog of 20,000+ titles spanning 15 major categories, OpenSesame Books offers instant access to a comprehensive business and employee development library, available on any device. OpenSesame Books offers business oriented content to professionals in formats ranging from books and case studies to industry reports and journals.
Powered by BlueBottleBiz, the content is published by over 150 providers such as HarperCollins, Palgrave Macmillan, Elsevier, McGraw-Hill, and Wiley which allows OpenSesame Books to continually update its content for business training and development.
Popular titles include The End of Power by Moises Naim, The Complete Guide to Google Advertising by Bruce C Brown, All About Hedge Funds by Ezra Zask, and The Creative Society by Lars Tvede.
“We are continually listening to our customer’s needs. Frequently, we heard our Fortune 1000 customers asking for an ebook product designed to complement their company’s internal training and development programs. OpenSesame Books fills those needs perfectly.” said Don Spear, CEO of OpenSesame.
The addition of books expands and strengthens OpenSesame’s professional training and development tools. Rather than read an entire ebook, businesses have the option to handpick and compile individual chapters from multiple publications to create custom Discovery Paths for their employees.
The combination of OpenSesame’s already large library of elearning courses with OpenSesame Books provides businesses with even more flexibility to create individualized training with high quality content.
Some other exciting features of OpenSesame Books:
- Users can add new titles and reading packages to suit their own internal training needs.
- The OpenSesame Books library is refreshed daily to keep content current and up-to-date.
- The growing catalog includes titles in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and soon Chinese.
- OpenSesame Books gives clients access to all 20,000+ titles and automatically adds new content to catalogs with no added cost to their customers.
- The user-friendly search engine can search within individual chapters or entire books.
- The program also provides access to usage statistics and analytics that allow for accurate tracking of the most read books, category engagement, most shared content, popular activities, and more.
Companies are increasingly designing their training programs and recognizing that their employees have varied learning styles. They are replacing the “one size fits all” method of staff development with integrated programs that cater to different learning styles. Combining elearning courses with ebooks adds critical tools for the Learning and Development professional to utilize.