Nine companies recognized for learning and development innovation, creativity and success
Portland, OR (17 September 2019) – OpenSesame, the elearning innovator, announced the winners of the first annual OpenSesame Learning Excellence Awards during their user conference last week in Portland, Oregon.
The Learning Excellence Awards program recognizes OpenSesame customers that leverage learning technology, creativity, innovation and blended learning in developing successful training programs. Finalists and winners for each category were as follows:
2019 OpenSesame Learning Excellence Awards winners:
- Most Creative Launch of a Training Program or Initiative – Incomm
- Most Innovative Training Program – EnerSys Inc.
- Most Successful Training Program or Initiative – GenesisCare
- Successful Use of Blended Learning – Aimbridge Hospitality
- Most Innovative Learning Culture- Choctaw Nation
2019 OpenSesame Learning Excellence Awards finalists:
- Most Creative Launch of a Training Program or Initiative – Pacific Seafood
- Most Innovative Training Program – Chocotaw Nation
- Most Successful Training Program or Initiative – Toshiba
- Successful Use of Blended Learning – Delaware North
“We were overwhelmed with the quality of applications this first year of the OpenSesame Learning Excellence Awards,” said Don Spear, CEO of OpenSesame. “Our customers are achieving amazing success by innovating the learner experience and their training programs. It’s an honor for us to help them in transforming their workforces.”
OpenSesame helps companies develop the world’s most productive and admired workforces. With the most comprehensive catalog of elearning courses from the world’s top publishers, we are here to help you every step of the way, from finding courses, mapping them to your core competencies, syncing them with your LMS to increasing utilization and improving your L&D programs. Not only will you have the flexibility of multiple purchasing options from OpenSesame, you’ll find it simple to use and administer your elearning courses.