Win 2 tickets to the OpenSesame User Conference or $500 toward the professional development program of your choice by sharing how your organization is continuing employee training efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic.
At OpenSesame, we’ve always believed that elearning presents the best option for organizations to scalably and effectively train their workforces.
But the staggering impact of the coronavirus on corporate training — McKinsey estimates 50% of in-person programs in North America (and nearly 100% of programs in Asia and Europe) scheduled for the first half of 2020 have been postponed or canceled — has made it clear that every organization needs to incorporate digital learning into their training strategy.
We understand that rapidly moving to a completely online training environment while working remotely during a pandemic might be overwhelming.
To help companies now facing substantial gaps in their L&D programs adapt or replace planned in-person training with digital learning, we invite you to share how you are delivering effective employee training virtually during this crisis through our #LearnInPlace video contest!
How to participate:
1. Create a short video (1 to 2 minutes) explaining how your organization is continuing its training efforts virtually during the coronavirus pandemic. No need to worry about making it look like a professional movie — feel free to just use your smartphone or computer webcam!
Consider these questions when making your video:
- How did your organization deliver employee training before COVID-19?
- How has your organization had to adapt its training efforts in response to this crisis?
- What tools or programs does your company use to deliver learning content virtually?
- What have you personally learned as a result of your efforts to transition your organization to a completely online training environment?
2. Post your video to social media by 15 May, making sure to tag OpenSesame and include the hashtag #LearnInPlace.
- Tag us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn: @OpenSesame
- Tag us on Instagram: @OpenSesameNow
The person who submits the winning video chooses from these prize options:
- 2 complimentary passes to the 2020 OpenSesame User Conference 13-15 October in Portland, Oregon (value of $598); OR
- $500 to use toward the professional development training of your choice
Only posts that are visible/public will be accepted as submissions for this video contest. For more information on how to view or update privacy settings for specific posts, click on the links below:
Looking for curated content to help you deliver effective online training to your employees? We curated several lists of elearning courses to help you and your team stay healthy and productive during this crisis. These courses are made available as a public service free of charge through 15 June 2020.
Sign up for these free courses at go.opensesame.com/free-offer.