Is your company running on outdated software? More than 30 percent of people across the United States are still running Windows XP even though it came out more than 10 years ago. Companies are almost as far behind. Many are still using software like Microsoft Office 2003 - they’re aware that it is outdated, but are nervous about losing data during an upgrade or facing other difficulties along the way. Companies and individuals in this situation will be happy to hear that there are elearning courses out there that provide easy, step-by-step instruction on how to migrate data and complete installations successfully.
All six of these course bundles are provided by MindLeaders. The bundles are compilations of shorter courses that provide training on all aspects of the topic. These bundles have an outstanding content to price ratio, especially compared to the individual courses.
- Word 2003 to 2010 Upgrade: This is a four course bundle comprised of courses that instruct users on how to import old data into their new MS Word program and how to adjust to the new interface and layout.
- Excel 2003 to 2010 Upgrade: Also a four course bundle, this set tackles the Excel upgrade process, explaining in detail new features and aspects of the interface in the new 2010 version of this popular spreadsheet application.
- Outlook 2003 to 2010 Upgrade: Outlook is one of the most widely used email programs, and this bundle will assist you in upgrading your systems to the newest version available.
- Powerpoint 2003 to 2010 Upgrade: These four courses provide detailed walkthroughs of all of the new features. Even if you never used PowerPoint 2003, this bundle is great for teaching you the ins and outs of the new PowerPoint 2010 version.
- Access 2003 to 2010 Upgrade: This bundle presents the new features of Access 2010 with regards to the 2003 version to smooth the upgrade process. These four courses will make the transition easy and efficient.
- Windows 7 Upgrade: Windows 7 is the most widely used operating system today. If you are running Windows XP or Vista, this is the perfect bundle to help you make the transition to the most popular operating system on the market.
Make sure your office’s software is up to date to improve efficiency, compatibility and accessibility by upgrading to current versions of the software that you already use. Use these courses to bring your staff up to speed before the upgrade and to not lose time and resources with employee’s struggles.